JGRA PUBLICATION POLICY
For an initial review, editor or any other member of the editorial board goes through the every manuscript submitted. If the paper agrees with editorial policies and with a minimum quality level, is sent to two reviewers. Both reviewers and authors remain anonymous throughout the review process. Based on the reviewers' comments, the Editorial Board makes a final decision on the acceptability of the manuscript, and communicates to the authors the decision, along with referees' reports. Whether significant revisions are proposed, acceptance is dependent on whether the author can deal with those satisfactorily.
The criteria for publication in JGRA are as follows:
- The study presents the results of primary scholarly research.
- Results reported have not been published elsewhere.
- The research meets all applicable standards of ethics and research integrity.
- Experiments, statistics, and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- Conclusions are presented in an appropriate fashion and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in Standard English.